Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
webmaster

WTF.............

5 posts in this topic

Sales of 8" ID plastic sewage piping, fittings, and glue is way up...reminds me of Nov 1991

Guys, Guys,

Let's not get worked up over this. The sky is not falling and the fat lady ain't squealing yet. Granted I don't know what's going to happen in the near future. The new monkeys coming into Washington have got bigger problems to solve. Will they accomplish anything worthwhile? Promises were made to get elected but will they be fulfilled probably not. Congress can or will be changed in a couple years and the pres becomes a lame duck. I'm not about to start burying anything in the woods yet. Hold off on for the time being on buying the 8" pvc unless of course you are doing a plumbing job.

walt B)

Obama's transition website

Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.