Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldtirediron

Johnson 1941 Butt swivels for sale!

9 posts in this topic

Well in my quest for Johnson parts I came across a baggy of three nice rear swivels for the 1941 rifle, I had bought a pile of parts years ago and these were thrown in with 1903 swivels -- As we all know the Johnson rear swivel is a one of a kind item-- Let me know what you have to trade; or what you want to pay for one. I have located a bunch of parts to fix my rifle on this board and want to be fair PM me please!

Do you still have any of the rear swivels for sale and, if so, have you come up with a price? Also, do you happen to have the rear swivel screws?

I find myself in need of a rear sling swivel too, plus screws if possible. Price? Thanks, TANKER

I believe oldtirediron is EKCloseouts on gunbroker and currently has a swivel listed. I purchased one from him several months ago and was pleased with it. Just search M1941 Johnson on gunbroker and it should come up for you.

I have new made rear swivels and original screws. Be sure that any scews you use do not hit the recoil tube. You may have to grind off tips of screws to prevent denting or piercing tube.

Thanks Gents. I've looked him up online and bid on the swivel he has on gunbroker. I believe Numrich has some rear swivel screws, but I'll have to check to see if they are original. Not as concerned about screws, but want it as original as I can make it. Been wanting a M1941 since I was 12 and finally getting one at age 43!

Didn't mean to slight anyone on this board but I posted these swivels for sale awhile ago and i really didn't get any response at all- I got the price for these by asking a few guys out there how much ishould charge. I believe I have one nice johnsonm swivel left; If you need one e-mail through here or at ekcloseout@gmail.com You should know how to fix that e-mail address!! Thanks again!

You can actually us the '@" in email addresses as we actively check for spambots and similar email trawls everyday. I deleted 36 potential spambots the other day alone.

Didn't mean to slight anyone on this board but I posted these swivels for sale awhile ago and i really didn't get any response at all- I got the price for these by asking a few guys out there how much ishould charge. I believe I have one nice johnsonm swivel left; If you need one e-mail through here or at ekcloseout8gmail.com You should know how to fix that e-mail address!! Thanks again!