Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adriaan de Jong

Now finally I can drive my M1941.....

10 posts in this topic

If you can't carry your favorite Firearm around all the time(stupid German Gun Laws), I thought then at least I could drive it..... :D

post-531-0-05780200-1320679504_thumb.jpg

Adriaan

Absolutely! Nice job!

What Octane?

Mitch,

diesel........

It's the latest Toyota Landcruiser with the 4-cylinder Turbo diesel. The gasoline powered 6-cylinder is extremely impopular overhere because of the high costs ot run it.

Unfortunately overhere you only have very limited possibilities to personalize your licence plate. The first code(here WW) cannot be changed. You can only pick the letter and numbers.

Fortunately this number was available..... :D

Adriaan

Now just find a couple of junk barrels , cut off the muzzle ends , and mount them to stick out of the grill on either side of the plate.

:D

Chris

Now just find a couple of junk barrels , cut off the muzzle ends , and mount them to stick out of the grill on either side of the plate.

:D

Chris

Sounds like someone has been watching "American Guns" too.

Adriaan, Is reality TV as popular in Europe as it is here? Personally, I'm ready for it to move on. Some of these programs I would enjoy more WITHOUT the drama.

Neat plate.

BTW, I never was much of a Toyota fan and never thought I'd have one. Then my wife bought one, I bought one about six months later, and just got my third straight (Highlander).

Adriaan, Is reality TV as popular in Europe as it is here?

Unfortunately, yes.

Fortunately, I have moved on long ago and removed the Television from my house about 10 years ago. It just made me sick to see at what discraceful level "journalism" has long arrived. At least overhere every single station needs a minimum of one "skandal" a day they blow out of scale, demanding immediate action from politics etc etc etc.

Tell you what: you miss nothing NOT looking at the screen. There are still some Newspapers(although not easy to find) were journalists deserve that name. They give me all the information I need.

And: it's much more fun playing with my two kids(f.i. shooting...... :D) than sitting for that TV together doing nothing but getting fatter.....

Adriaan