Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt K.

JSAR CD

11 posts in this topic

Mr. Scott,

If JSAR DVDs are still available I'd like to purchase one.

For all the newbies, I am posting this here rather than a private message because you are going to want to pick one up, too.

Thank you.

R/Matt

The DVD's are still available for $30. Message me. My wife passed away suddenly last week and I am a little slow on my orders. I will continue to be an active member in the Johnson community and make restoration items as needed. Maybe next year I will be able to redo the DVD and clean it up. Thanks, Joe

My sincere sympathy to you in your great loss. May you find comfort and strength to carry you through difficult times.

Joseph , I am so sorry to hear that news . I pray that the spirit will comfort, support , and guide you through the difficult time ahead . Let us on the board help you if we can.

Chris

Condolences and deepest sympathy to you and your family Mr Scott! Very sorry for your loss. Your wife and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

My heart felt thanks to everyone for your thoughtful comments, and cards. So many friends and family helped that services, etc., went well for me. I want to pass on suggestions concerning our earthly possesions. Please inventory all of your items such as collections, books, tools, clothes, everything that someone may have to deal with. Put an index where the someone knows where to find it. i am facing 52 years of "stuff" to determine what to do with it. I know she indexed her collections but I can't find the index. I found out that our 911 system can file phone numbers, names to contact, medical information, how to get in the house and other information for the 911 responders. This may be critical, so talk with someone and consider using this if available for you. I mention this as I was gone and my wife was by herself and the responders finally had to break a window to get in. Joe

Joe, you have my deepest sympathy. It's difficult to deal with the loss of a loved one. Although my wife and I speak often of our desired disposition of certain items, there is a lot we need to document yet. Thank you for reminding us about the importance of pre-planning. May you take comfort in the knowledge that you and your wife will someday be reunited. God Bless.

Mr. Scott,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Doug