ryche_me

badly need a LMG part

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys: So i am so close to finishing both my para carbine and my Semi LMG... I am in bad need of a Lock plunger part#mg-150 in the inst. book. The cross lock piece that hold the upper and lower rec.'s together. With the help of good friends i took a great leap forward in both these projects, but am lacking the cross lock for the para-carbine. Anybody have one avlb.??? i would even take a new made or from a DROR otherwise i will have to make it myself. Also I have the retainer screw but the spring wire retainer for the lock plunger is missing. Could use a good suggestion on spring wire i could make one from.. Thanks Ryche

For the spring, I used an allen wrench. I don't remember the size. A fella at work suggested it and it works fine so far on my para. Good luck on the latch. I got lucky and found one in a big pile of dirty greasy parts at Knob Creek last fall. I had to dig hard and deep though.....and no one would shake my hand till I cleaned up a little.....lol

I love digging through big boxes of greasy parts, never know what you will find. :) Big thanks to Brian, He helped me find the part needed and now we can move forward again. Will try to post pics when i'm a little closer to finished. Ryche