Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Alpert

7mm Bbl

9 posts in this topic

Anyone note the 7mm JSAR bbl on GB has reached $1000 with the reserve price of $1500 and a "buy it now" of $2000. Wow! It must be off of one of those $10,000 JSARs or due to go on one.

Brian......Dad is either chuckling over the above price....or rolling in his grave....I'm not sure which !

Yep, I should list mine for $1400.00 (LOL) , but would like to find a johnson "project" rifle to use it on....So, if anyone has an "unwanted" johnson needing some tlc let me know !!

I think I want all of them !!!! Any part for one, all parts for one.

I'm selling all my $10,000.00 Johnsons for 10% off.....this month only, with free shipping to the lower 48. WOW.

The $5,000.00 Johnsons are priced at $6000.00 and free shipping too.

My "prototype" vertical magazine Johnson can be had for only $4000.00 and $50.00 shipping. It looks exactly like a Taft-Harding.

I really should have a parts sale too? Forearms anyone? Rough stocks? 80% finished buttstock? Magazine bodies, followers, one complete magazine, one pitted magazine shell, a couple of very nice re-parkerized military barrels with bayonet lug and correct sight, one has the shark fin front sight.

Several original bayonets in reproduction sheaths, well one of the sheaths looks original but it's condition is almost too good.

I haven't considered prices for the parts yet.....but they won't be a steal .

Ryche,

I know you're right, but figured if we were in "the land of make believe" I could dream a little !!

What I'm really looking for Tanker is a double barrel vertical mag Johnson w/ it's original forearm mounted bi-pod !! I would be willing to make payments too....think about it & pm me w/ price !!

Wally

Hmmmm.....I've never seen a "double barrel" Johnson. But it you want it bad enough I think Ryche and I could fabricate an original with correct bipod.

Nothing is impossible. Some things are just a bit more difficult than others.