walt

Johnson original barrels

17 posts in this topic

I have eight original Johnson barrels for sale all are intact marked JA 30.06 with various serial numbers (remember barrels were not serialize with the receiver number) 41 there is also one 8mm barrel.

walt

Sent PM

ArtR

PM sent a couple days ago.

Me to! I haven't heard anything yet.....

I would like to purchase a barrel I sent you a pm and you never returned my pm Thank You

Several years ago Walt posted that he had Johnson bayonets. I emailed him that I would like to buy one and never heard back. Fortunately another member got me one so I was happy.

I saw this ad and thought I could use another barrel and then I saw it was Walt and didn't bother.

Good luck guys. I hope you hook up.

If you click on his name it says " Last Active Apr 01 2015 08:42 AM user_add.png". And my message says unread yet. I don't have great luck with sellers from New England. I'm currently still waiting 3 weeks for another barrel from a Mass-hole!.......that's in the process of moving to FLA. Why would someone be selling on gunbroker when they are in the process of moving their gun shop to FLA? I pretty much figure I'm screwed! Time will tell.....

For all folks posting above.....not to make excuses for Walt being slow getting back to you.....but he had a very serious problem recently with his house being heavily damaged by a very bad fire. I won't go into details at this point, but please be patient for now. Part of the delay, other than the fact that the remainder of his house needs to be torn down so that a new one can eventually be built, may involve insurance inspections and evaluations. As far as I know, the barrels he mentioned in the March posting above were not damaged. So, please stay tuned. Thank you. Ed J

Thank You So Much Ed

Ed, thanks for the update. I had not pestered Walt after his first post, as I know he has a life other than this forum. And as he did not respond right away, I suspected a situation popped up that was beyond his control.

Walt, hope things get back in order soon.

ArtR

To the posters with negative comments - Walt is probably too much of a gentleman to put you at the bottom of the requestor list. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Glad you're back in gear Walt!

John D.

Negative comments.......my comments about Walt were facts. I pointed out that he has been inactive. My comments about a Mass-hole can still stand as well. I did get my barrel but it turned out to be a Garand barrel that was made into a Johnson barrel. But when they removed the extension, they turned the barrel shoulder down.....which was never mentioned, of course. So I'll still call that fella a Mass-hole..... Which is how we Pennsylvanians usually refer to people from Mass because of the way they drive here! If I don't buy another Johnson barrel, it won't break my heart. Actually, Walt can skip over my name altogether. I'm tired of spending money on Johnsons. There's plenty of more practical ways to empty my wallet. I'm burned out and I've got to paint my house.....which is making me bitter and unhappy. I don't really like being on a ladder......