Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dash

DROR video

7 posts in this topic

Cool video! An attestment to the design by Melvin Johnson used by the Israeli's need for weapons and our country's future M16/AR15 with 50+ years of service. Thanks for posting and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

Many thanks for this video, Butch. If there is a link for this specific item, please E-mail it to me at :   edwardrjohnson610@gmail.com    Much appreciated.   Ed J

Hey Ed : It's mine    But i cannot take full credit for the working model. Without Brian's help it would still be a pile of parts in the shop.

When i told Ian that i had a working DROR he was excited to do a video on it. Video was shot early this past summer and with Ian's hectic schedule it finally got edited and posted.

I hope everyone enjoys the video especially my 6 seconds of fame in the slo mo, that's me pulling the trigger so he could shoot the high speed video. If you are not familiar with this mans work on youtube and many other sites you should be, look up Forgotten Weapons on youtube.  He has hours of video avalb. for viewing on any and all rare and odd weapons systems.

He is one of the most knowledgeable individuals i know in the gun collecting field.

If you need any other info shoot me a P.M.

Ryche

• Thanks anyway Ed, I'm used to receiving credit for things I didn't do. More bad  than good though.

Hey Butch: You deserve credit for this as well, as i do not know how to post things like that. Also it would have taken me awhile to even mention the fact that there was a video.

So BIG thanks to you for putting where all on this board will see and for the kick in my butt to mention where the video came from. :)

Ryche

evidently Dash is responsible for posting the video so we were both wrong, Sorry Dash :)

So credit due to Dash....  Without all the guys here most of this wouldn't be possible. I wish i could bring her by and let everybody shoot a mag, but my thanks will have to do :)

Ryche

OK. Thanks to ALL of you. Brian did E-mail me with some info, and I knew he had at least one of these in semi-auto. It's a good video. I'll look at the site later on.

Christmas is almost over, so HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !    ej