Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greerhw

My Johnson collection....

6 posts in this topic

With the help of Brian Alpert I completed my Johnson collection. Brian was the source for my LMG and Carbine, both are clones or whatever you wish to call them. The grips on the Carbine are at a friends for restoration.

Harry

DSC02839.thumb.JPG.e8df0f170c80e227b35e3

DSC02695.JPG

The Luger in the display is actually a 1917 Navy. It was built by DWM. Some of my Luger collection. I collect guns from the Civil War through Vietnam. My Civil War Carbines and my Luger Carbines.

Harry

DSC02811.JPG

DSC02689.JPG

DSC02706.JPG

Oh oops i missed the fact that there is no board stock behind the holster in the case.  Really nice collection of Luger carbines though,  actually nice Luger collection period.

My father and i collect both Lugers and Mausers, pistols and rifles, as well as many other WWII firearms among the Johnsons. I will soon be completed with my para carbine as well as the semi LMG.  If you would like to see the DROR , That Brian helped me get completed , check out the DROR link in this site or go to Forgotten Weapons DROR.

That is an impressive collection. Thanks for showing

Ryche

Have you ever thought about adopting another son.......Holy Crap, what a GREAT collection. Those displays are really classy.

Very envious! Nice work and another Thanks from me.

Chad