Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian Alpert

NGD Louisville

5 posts in this topic

NGD Show in Louisville this weekend.  I will be there (usually D or E-3) with a number of JSARs, 41 and 44 LMG, 303 Br and 8mm Dror look-a-likes.  Stop by and talk Johnsons.  I buy, sell, trade but mostly talk.

DSCN0723.JPG

Brian: If i were to just walk up to your table, not knowing you, i would just have kittens with all those neat Johnsons on the table. Oh and what looks to be a BAR as well.

I hope to one day be able to meet you at a show. :)  i need the formula for the finish on the barrel, i finally got my barrel trimmed to accept the shark fin ft. sight for the

Para-carbine. The area that was lathed down needs to be refinished and have the sight pinned on, then once the rear sight is put together she will be finished.

The rear hanger for the mag housing is currently being made and when its welded in place i will be able to wrap up the LMG project.

Once thats done i just don't know what i gonna do with out a Johnson project in the works :)

Ryche

Good luck at the show

Agreed, Brian.....that's an impressive display. You do us proud!   ej

The NGD Louisville Show was rather dull.  Beautiful weather and wrong time of year.  Poorest attendance of any NGD show I have been to. Huge show, all the vendors were there....few customers.  Other than mine, there was 1 JSAR.  Decent but not the $6000 he wanted to get.  I made expenses selling an Ithaca combat shotgun.