Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob G.

Buttstocks

6 posts in this topic

Have not heard anything from Randy Murray about my buttstock order in June, anybody find a new source yet ??

Bob G.

Sent him my stock and handguard and 250.00 deposit about the same time.  He told me last month that the person that is drilling the spring tube hole had not contacted him. I have placed several calls since then with no replies. I am going to try again today. Ed

Mr. Randy Murray called today and told me my stock was on the way from the guy that drilled the spring tube hole.He told me as soon as he had it in hand he would call me back. Ed

I received my butt stock from murrays gunstocks,It was sent without a recoil spring tube hole drilled as he is unable to do it. I sent it out to be drilled and it came back perfect.

Bill ( rifleman) sent me a recoil tube which was installed after the stock was drilled (by the forum member that drilled the stock ). I now have a fully functional Johnson rifle !!

I would like to thank Brian, Bill, and Joseph for all the help and parts but mostly that they stepped up to help me get my Johnson working. I would be unable to do this on my own. I am very happy to belong to this forum with all the members knowledge that they are so willing to share.

Bob G.