Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtR

Happy Holidays

8 posts in this topic

A bit off topic, but  as this weekend is already beginning to get very HECTIC here at our house, so I figured I had better get this off before I forget.

Here is wishing a Very Happy Holidays to one and all.

ArtR

U 2, Art.....and best to all Johnson Website users out there from the Johnson family. This has been a difficult year for some of us. Let's hope 2018 is quieter.   ej

Back at you Ed on 2018 being a bit quieter, less difficult, and dare we wish, better?

M48Tanker:  Recognizing we live in a multi-cultural world, and not wanting to offend anyone, I opted for Happy Holidays. Knowing full well that both the Jewish Hanukkah and the Christian "Christmas" are celebrated this time of year, I wanted to know what other possible religious events occurred in December. A quick look listed the following possible events. There may be more:

The following multicultural events and celebrations are among those that will happen this year:
  • Saint Nicholas Day (Christian)
  • Fiesta of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Mexican)
  • St. Lucia Day (Swedish)
  • Hanukkah (Jewish)
  • Christmas Day (Christian)
  • Three Kings Day/Epiphany (Christian)

A very cold and frosty wish from New England for a Happy New Year 2018 to one and all. While chilly here, I understand in the Canadian Provinces, they are really chilly...with temps reaching -40F/-40C! Makes you want to wrap your fingers around the radiator on a nice warm JSAR!

A friend posted from Groton Vermont claiming - 10 degrees earlier.....its a balmy plus 15 degrees in Groton, CT.....time for my sun bath.....