M48TANKER

Johnson Stock and Forearm for sale. $600.00

1 post in this topic

This stock has been sold. I will have another ready soon if there is any interest.

I have a re-finished 1941 Johnson stock and forearm for sale for $600.00 plus shipping. This is an old Winfield Sporter stock which I reshaped to military configuration. It has some very interesting grain in the wood that makes you wonder if this tree grew near Chernobyl ?

The finish is much too glossy for my taste but if you want to make it look like it just came off the  battlefield, that is up to you. Take some steel wool and remove the sheen. Roll it in some rocks and beat it with a Johnson bayonet. Bury it in some mud for a week. You know what to do!

I chose to give it a slick finish for those who might want it to shine. Going from slick to dinged and dented is easily done but not the other way around.

There is no metal included. If you need all the metal.....I may be able to find some. If you are just switching stocks then you will have all the stuff you'll need. If you need your recoil tube removed from your old stock....I can help there too.

Please respond by my email: "michaeleroper@comcast.net"

Stock 1 rear.JPG

Stock 1 Left side.JPG

Stock 1.JPG

Stock 1 bottom 2.JPG