dagarbuz

Recoil tube

3 posts in this topic

I have a couple new manufactured main spring recoil tubes for the '41 Johnson SAR for sale. I needed one for my military buttstock and bought a new old stock one. I wanted to keep my sporter stock complete. I then had my master machinist buddy make 3 more to the exact same specs. I'll sell them for $180.00 each and that includes shipping. Contact me with any questions at gbcreate@aol.com 

Garry, thank you for making the recoil tubes available. The availability of a recoil tube has allowed me to sell the stock set which I've been advertising! THANKS.

I've finished another stock set and will be wanting a recoil tube for that one. This is the last of my stock sets and it will be available for the same price. If anyone buys this stock set and needs a recoil tube for it......we can work something out in order to get another tube from Garry.

Per our emails, there is a check on it's way to you for one of your excellent recoil tubes. Thanks for thinking of others when you needed one for yourself!

WOW......I bought one of the new manufactured main spring recoil tubes from Garry....aka.."dagarbuz."

I don't know who his machinist is, but the guy produced an absolutely PERFECT copy of a 1941 Johnson recoil spring tube.  To say that it is perfect in all respects is an understatement. If anyone anticipates the need for a recoil tube, even in the future, you should get in on this offer.

Well done!