Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
webmaster

**IMPORTANT** READ THIS**

7 posts in this topic

Due to some technical difficulties we are experiencing with logging into and registering on this board we will be moving to a new format and board shortly.

A beta version of the board is set up and working and arrangements are in place to port all data and members to this new Website Toolbox board.  Hopefully no significant loss of data will occur.  In the meanwhile all data has been backed up on to a remote server.  This new board has received good reviews and is currently the format used by the worldwide Aston Martin Owners Club

This board will stay active in its current form for 30 days after the new board is online and working correctly.

Thanks for your support

Jim Pullen is to be commended for the efforts he has been putting into this project. We were dealing with problems beyond our control which were, among other things, making it difficult for new members, and even some older ones, to log into the present Johnson site and use the message board. Please stay tuned as Jim moves us along.    Ed J

Jim

I think that I echo the feelings of everyone who uses this forum: We are deeply thankful to you for  your time and effort to keep this valuable site up and running.

If there were some way that we could compensate you ???

ArtR

Here’s the beta version of the new board. Itjis is how it will be laid out, roughly the same as the current one. 

Jim

ps. Art.R. Beer is always welcome as donations!

8AE67D5A-9515-454A-B4F2-0D438069A60E.jpeg

Jim

PM an address and I will forward a paper beer purchasing certificate!

ArtR

Art? Contact me at erjrice@aol.com to discuss something else besides beer. You might find it interesting.   ej