Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JEM

Interesting animation of a JAR

12 posts in this topic

No, I had not seen this. Thank you. I'm curious to know who actually did it.  ej

Very interesting. It may be fairly new (09/02/2018), however, the second link, it appears this is part of a paid for  "game"?? Seems rather strange, but nowadays, maybe not?? Anyway, it would be interesting to hear from someone like  Joe Scott, if he gets a chance to view the video, and get his comments.

Very well done.  A cross between animation and photography.  I wish everything came apart that easy.   Some of the riveted pins should not be removed as shown.  I don't remember seeing the buffer disassembled (which sometimes needs cleaning).  The barrel parts are a press fit onto tube, not easy to replace.  Also the butt stock seems to be non original (only one hole).  It would be nice if part numbers could be added.  This video shows me how far behind computer skills I am.

This is from a game, but i don't know the name of it. There are many weapon systems in the game, i have used several of them as a basic tutorial on some fire arms i'm less familiar with. It came on real handy when replacing a safety sear on my STG-44.If you look at the thumbnails on the right of the screen you should see some of the others that can be viewed.

Ryche

How do I locate and/or possibly purchase this "game?" I assume it has to be on a disk of some kind. I would rather do that as opposed to having someone try to bootleg something off the air. Life is too short as it is.   ej

This is from a game, but i don't know the name of it. There are many weapon systems in the game, i have used several of them as a basic tutorial on some fire arms i'm less familiar with. It came on real handy when replacing a safety sear on my STG-44.If you look at the thumbnails on the right of the screen you should see some of the others that can be viewed.

Ryche

I will attempt to find out where it's available.

I need my son's or wife's help to do so .

Ryche

Much appreciated. If there is a specific name for the game, I can probably google it.

so far i have found: if you go on youtube and look up woG wiki you can get a number of the videos.

My wife is looking into the game part. we should have more info after the weekend.

The only problem i see so far, is in alot of cases they disassemble some things that shouldn't be done. Some times they show rivets as pins etc.

Will let you all know when i have more info.

Ryche

Thank you. I did spot one "game" but the collection on disassembly didn't include the '41 JSAR. So I'll wait.

That is very cool!

I liked it, even though there might be one or two small errors. I had a local technician put it on a disk for me.