Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryche_me

Main springs

14 posts in this topic

Message to Joe Scott: Joe do you still have new made main springs available? I sent you a P.M. but figured i would try this way as well.

I need 2 mainsprings. Has the price changed? and is you address still the same? Also need to know shipping to Arizona.

Thanks buddy

Ryche

Joe: Did you receive my check for the mainsprings?

Just want to make sure it got there.

thanks 

Ryche

Joe: They came in yesterday. Just installed one in my commercial Johnson. 

So now its going out this weekend for the 1st time in a LONG time YAH!!

Thanks again i really appreciate it.

Ryche

Joe

Received spring

Many tks

ArtR

HE (Mr. Johnson) What i call it to differentiate from the others (pvt. Johnson, Col. Johnson etc.) Shot beautifully That new spring really helped.

I was kind of amazed at how accurate the commercial barrel was, I suppose i just never thought about it .

That it should be very accurate for being a deer rifle or such.

Anyway it was a good shoot, empty ammo cans and no broke guns :)

Ryche

Is there a question? About something being "named?" Or what you should "call" it?

Ha...I took it to mean that Ryche has "names" for each member of his "family"!

Probably more polite than saying "hey, you", when you have "more than one child!"

Ed: No question, my father and i named the ones in our collection for easier discussion.

Mr. Johnson is the post war commercial, Pvt. Johnson is the war time 41 rifle, Col. Johnson is the replica para carbine, Gen. Johnson is the semi JLMG, and Rabbi Johnson is the Israeli Pat. 2 DROR.

Mostly just for fun, but also made discussion easier when most of them were still kits  without having to go pull out the kits.

Ryche 

Hey Art: You got it, as the "family" grew it was easier for ID especially when hunting parts :)

LOL ! OK. If you ever acquire one of our 5.7 mm Spifire Carbines, you can call it "Airman Edward"  and if you ever acquire (legally) one of Dad's actual LMGS with all the trimmings, you can call it "Melvin III" in honor of my brother, who, like me, is still managing to stay alive.   :-)  ej

Ha ha.  Ed, some of us may need "names" for others members in the extended "Johnson" family. Uncle Willy, Auntie Rose.....