tinsoldier

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Thank you for allowing me into the forum.  I've been interested in the Johnson rifle since I began collecting M1 rifles over 30 years ago.  Until recently, they had always alluded me.

Here are some pics of my gang of 3, with apologies for the low light conditions, seems every time I'd set up to shoot, it would cloud up or rain, or both.  Two are B prefix, lighter gray one is an A. 

20230529_194948.jpg

20230529_194517.jpg

20230529_194121.jpg

20230529_193542.jpg

WOW, I would be proud of those triplets as well!  Nice group. Thanks for sharing. 

Howdy tinsoldier from another Tampa Bay area member. I'd be more than glad to take one of those bayonets off your hands for my JSAR since you have one extra.

Hi tinsoldier and welcome to the forum.

A nice set of JSAR's and from the limited photos, all appear to be in complete military condition. Most people would be proud to have one JSAR. You are indeed most fortunate to have 3 in your stable.

ArtR

Welcome to the forum. You have more JSARs than some of us and you're just coming here now?! Nice to have the bayonets also. Range experience is welcome also!

Thanks All,

I acquired all 3 in the first six months of 2022 - and yes, all are in military configuration, one B has definitely 'been there done that', the other B is about mint.  If I got my story straight, the A used to belong to Rare Cat.  Dash, PM me if you want to discuss the bayonet.