Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walt

Shirts

12 posts in this topic

Guys,

All the paid shirts went out today. You should receive them by the end of the week. I've delivered most of the local shirts. Only a few remain to be delivered.

Please let me know when you get them.

Anyone else wants one let me know.

walt B)

Walt

Shirts arrived today - all I can say is "WOW!"

Thanks - what a great idea.

ArtR

Shirt arrived today...great choice of color with the washed denim look. Perfect job on the art work.

Now we need a group photo with everyone wearing their shirts...your place or mine?

I was thinking the West Springfield show would be a great time to get together and maybe get a photo. I am hoping to make it to the show.

To Walt,

Splash! Package received, and I'm delighted. I got exactly what you described, and it's alot classier than I expected. Outstanding idea, and thanks for the opportunity to own one. B)

To All,

It's a nice one, get one while you can. I'll be wearing mine to the WAC shows out here on the left coast, in Puyallup, WA. Don't hesitate to say hello, and talk Johnsons if you see me. Sorry if I'm struttin' around like a peacock. :D

Semper Fi,

Rick S.

Walt do the shirts come in tall sizes?

Regular size is to short in the arms even before washing for me.

If so I take a XXL Tall.

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck,

Yes I can do that but the cost would be about 6 to 8 bucks more. Harvard Square does not make a shirt that size. It will be from a different shirt manufacturer same style but a bit darker in color. This should be the same shirt I had made for Ed.

walt B)

Turbo,

I received a fair amount of emails from folks who wanted shirts. My reply was send a check for the amount of a shirt and shipping. Most did some didn't. I've posted my address and the prices in an earlier post. Money talks and emails well you get the picture.

walt B)

Guys,

If enough interested folks want shirts I'll do a second run. But the price will go up a couple of bucks. This is to cover the cost of shipping which was more than originally planned on. So the cost will be 32.00 per shirt up to XL and a bit more for 36.00 for XXL and 38.00 for XXXL Tall and above. If you want a name on it let me know that's included in the price.

If interested send a check to me with the appropriate amount to:

Thanks

Walt Liss

55 Miller Rd

Preston CT