Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walt

Johnson Shirts

5 posts in this topic

Guys,

I have a couple orders for Johnson rifle blue denim shirts. Anyone interested?

walt B)

Hey Walt-

Current price?

Know we spoke of it last year....any option for the short sleeve denim? Otherwise may look at what it would take to have sleeves cut and hemmed.

Tks - ArtR

Guys,

This night shift is over after tonight. The Johnsons in the safes are yelling at me to take them to the range. (it's been some time) I just got some fresh .06 and want to use. Shipping has gone up so it's included in the price along with your name embroidered on the shirt. Anything larger than XL will cost extra. 43.00 per should cover this. Should be between 3 to 4 weeks until the shirts are sent out after ordering. Those who have got shirts before seem to be satified. I haven't had any complaints. They are in Blue demin, Button down collars and cuffs. No provisions for cuff links Really nice shirts. Please let me know what size you want and if a name is to placed above the right pocket (no flaps over the pockets) Art I like the idea for short sleevs I do believe it is doable. Send your orders to:

Thanks

Walt Liss B)

55 Miller Rd

Preston CT

Walt - Thanks for info, and good luck at the range...I am jealous.

I will check my shirt size and get back with you

For those new guys who may not know what we are talking about, included is a link to a photo of my shirt

Link to shirt image