Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ice_hunter121

Rifle s/n 0990 no letter prefix

3 posts in this topic

Bob as i just read another posting i see that you must have a production log for 1941 Johnsons. Any help you could give me with #'s i would greatly appreciate the info. Mine is serial # 0990 with no letter prefix.If you could look that up 4 me i would gladly let you know how the numbers match up to my gun..if that is at all possible i would like to thank you in advance Regards : Dennis

Rifle s/n 0990: No info regarding when receiver was delivered to JAMCO from Cranston Arms, but probably 10/41. Completed rifle transfered to NPC 10/8/41. Barrel 751E; hammer block 926; hammer 871; bolt 1103; locking cam 733; firing pin 2087; extractor 1471; magazine 4944. Just to double check the log: if any of the three digit parts are in your rifle, are they in fact three digits or is there a "zero" prefix in front of them. Thanks!

Thanks a lot 4 the info Bob...gonna check out the numbers now..funny thing i pulled the barrel a couple of hours ago and am trying the hot water trick on it. As i posted in my first forum here under a new person i was hoping that my barrel was not totally screwed..now it looks like it is and i am having problems trying to get a barrel assm. shipped up here to canada..god i hate this goverment and there draconian laws..the # on my barrel is1073a..gonna check out the rest of the #'s and i will keep u posted on them.....once again thanks for your time...

regards Dennis

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0