Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

m1941 for sale/trade

8 posts in this topic

I have a m1941 that I am thinkking about selling but I see so many different prices I really dont know what its worth the serial number is B7xxx it was purchased by my late father in the early 90's from miltech and never has been fired any ideas would be apprecated

WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING FOR AS FAR AS TRADES?

I AM VERY INTERESTED,BUT NEED PICTURES

That is a nice looking example. As with all Miltech guns it has been completely refinished however the majority of the 41's around have had at least some refinishing. It appears the "cheek" on the right side of the stock has been repaired. The left side looks untouched. The metal finish looks a little too dark but perhaps its just the photos.

Value? I don't want to step on anyones toes here but I would think at minimum $4500 on gunbroker.

Nice gun, and good pics.

A check with MilTech might give you an idea what they are charging currently for a "newly" refurbished gun....and then set starting price a few bucks lower.

There is no doubt that MilTech does a fine job...as evidenced by your pics....just that to me, and probably others, it is no longer original...kinda takes the aura away for me at least...