Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtR

3 Cheers and many Thanks to our WEBMASTER!

4 posts in this topic

Jim, a mighty thanks and note of appreciation for all the time and tireless work you do to keep this forum up and running. If there is ever a question of needing monetary support, do not hesitate to ask this member.

ArtR

Thanks Art!

Had a bit of a server related glitch over the weekend but solved that one.  Saw that there was an upgrade available so I jumped on it as did again this morning.  The new suite is even more seamless to upgrade, which is good!

Thanks for the kind offer, I'll let you know if there's anything we need for the site

Regards,

Jim

Edited by webmaster

Jim

That is what I am pointing out. It was the weekend, and I know that you have your own life and own hobbies, other than JSAR's. Yet you dropped other things and worked to get the problem solved, even working the upgrade into the process. Many, many thanks, on behalf of myself and countless others.

ArtR

Thank You So So    Much I have been a member for many years I have 2 Johnson Rifles and follow this Forum every day .This  Rifle is a part of are early history of combat rifles of WWII