Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyttonia

New Member and sn details request

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum and am looking forward to learning a ton on these amazing pieces of history.

I'm currently eyeing one with sn 6931 and am hoping for any production details on this. It's in great shape, but has been reparked. I'll definitely post pics if/when I take possession. Sure appreciate the help.

Thanks so much!

Stuart

Hi Stuart. This one is easy. Your rifle was mentioned and the SN data given by Brian Alpert  to another forum member, back in August 2011, along with the forum member posting some photos. There is also some discussion in that thread regarding the rifle.

Wow!  That thread was a great read. Thanks so much for that heads up. I shouldn't have assumed it wasn't already discussed here! 

Best regards,

Stuart

Hi Stuart

Not all  SN's are discussed here, but on occasion, it does happen. I just thought to do a search prior to doing a lookup and found both that thread and Brian Alperts SN lookup. Sometimes previous threads can include some interesting info, and in this case, so it happened. Good luck with your search  and let us know if you purchase.

ArtR