Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BORE

WTT

6 posts in this topic

I have many original parts for 1941 JSAR including lower receiver parts,barrels,original wood furniture,sights,mag. assy,bolts... I am looking to trade for LMG parts.Looking for mag.support assy for 30-06 or 303 cal DROR,303 cal mags,bipod/monopod assy,frames (lower receiver).Please let me know if you might be interested.Thank you.

Do you still have the receiver you were looking to swap?

I have one that is an ideal candidate for a LMG conversion and you won't be ruining a perfectly good JSAR.

R/Matt

Hello,

I have a complete DROR kit in 8mm that was purchased from Global International, Utah a very long time ago. The upper receiver was cut at the ventilated barrel cover and surrendered to BATF for compliance with import laws. It is in many ways an improved design from it's predicessor, the Johnson LMG. I am in the market to sell it. It is in outstanding condition and was packed in cosmoline for a very long time and required much cleaning. I spent about a year finishing some engineering CAD drawings on the technical part. These will be furnished along with the kit. It is designed to be a semi-automatic rifle. It is up to the buyer to insure that it is in compliance with the BATF regulations and all state and local laws. It is just a kit with no other parts. You can reply in this forum and I will furnish photographs upon request. It is a very rare item for the Johnson collector who doesn't have everything! Price upon request. Email: tim.wuethrich@att.net

I need a hammer and cross pin for a LMG. This is for a semi-automatic Type-R Carbine. I have some parts to trade.

I have many original parts for 1941 JSAR including lower receiver parts,barrels,original wood furniture,sights,mag. assy,bolts... I am looking to trade for LMG parts.Looking for mag.support assy for 30-06 or 303 cal DROR,303 cal mags,bipod/monopod assy,frames (lower receiver).Please let me know if you might be interested.Thank you.