Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtR

2 JSARs on GunsAmerica

7 posts in this topic

997739540 Photo not wonderful, cannot get good details, looks complete

Think the site needs to rethink their photo options

915813564Again, photo not good, but with description, may be a project gun

I agree, Guns America's photos suck now that you have to "be a member" to view the photos with any definition or clarity. I think the policy is self-defeating. If your interested in the gun then you will become a member, not just to look.

As a GA member, I did a look see at the photo submitted for item 915813564. The "member" photo properties are only 640px by 154 px, for 20.8 kb. That is about the size I use for thumbs in my photo libraries. There is nothing there to view. Making people join just to see glorified thumbnails is beyond me. My suggestion to anyone interested in any item, contact the seller directly and request emailed photos so you can see more detail.

997739540 Photo not wonderful, cannot get good details, looks complete

Think the site needs to rethink their photo options

915813564Again, photo not good, but with description, may be a project gun

I see the first one is in Texas and the second is in Arizona. Wonder if they have been seen at any shows?

I just logged in and when I clicked the image (more than once), I came up with a picture 1921 x 461, acutally pretty good on one image, 1957 x 453 for the other. a small ding in the magazine, no rear sling swivel and no bayonet lug and a modified front sight and lots of dings in the wood, a real project gun.....

As a GA member, I did a look see at the photo submitted for item 915813564. The "member" photo properties are only 640px by 154 px, for 20.8 kb. That is about the size I use for thumbs in my photo libraries. There is nothing there to view. Making people join just to see glorified thumbnails is beyond me. My suggestion to anyone interested in any item, contact the seller directly and request emailed photos so you can see more detail.

Hello, I just found this site and this post is right down my alley... After receiving close to 20 high res. pics on 997739540, I bought the thing last monday... Everything seemed great except for the fact it had been reparked... I will post some pics for your assessment after I get it into my hands...

Thanks,

Mike

Hello, I just found this site and this post is right down my alley... After receiving close to 20 high res. pics on 997739540, I bought the thing last monday... Everything seemed great except for the fact it had been reparked... I will post some pics for your assessment after I get it into my hands...

Thanks,

Mike

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new rifle.

Dean