Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ed Johnson

5.7mm ammunition source

4 posts in this topic

For 5.7 Club Members and friends....

As most of us know, "T's Ammo" in Texas was a source for MMJ 5.7mm ammunition of good quality and performance. They have apparently sold the business so naturally we are looking for another reliable supplier for that product.

I Googled "Quality Cartridge" in Hollywood MD but see no info on the company and only see a p.o. box address. I always like to have more info on that.

If their product is any good, we would want to test it before recommending it to club members.

Anyone have any knowledge of these people? If so, please advise. Many thanks in advance. Ed J

have just got a new graf+son catalog and it shows precisioncartridge.com as a source for 5.7 spitfire hope this helps I have not tried it yet sgtrockspit fire ammo

have just got a new graf+son catalog and it shows precisioncartridge.com as a source for 5.7 spitfire hope this helps I have not tried it yet sgtrockspit fire ammo

Thank you for the info. Let me know if you try the product. Meanwhile, do you know anything about them or their actual location? We may have one of our 5.7 Club members actually test their product. Alasdair, are you listening? Ed J

I have not had a chance to use this ammo and have only used graf as a source for components for other cartridges that I reload I will of course be set up to reload this caliber as soon as I get all my duck in a row tony best luck the price seemed very resoinable con sidering current price in creaces