Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Rod Vawter

Johnson Rifle available

4 posts in this topic

At a Thanksgiving dinner last month, a friend told me about the potential value of the Johnson M1941. As a result of that conversation, I spent some time exploring the internet and found this site.

I have a Johnson that I inherited from my Dad over 38 years ago. I also have a bayonet in its original leather case. I'm interested in selling both items. If anyone has an interest, I will be happy to take some photos and forward them.

Rod Vawter

At a Thanksgiving dinner last month, a friend told me about the potential value of the Johnson M1941. As a result of that conversation, I spent some time exploring the internet and found this site.

I have a Johnson that I inherited from my Dad over 38 years ago. I also have a bayonet in its original leather case. I'm interested in selling both items. If anyone has an interest, I will be happy to take some photos and forward them.

Rod Vawter

Rod, When you have a chance Please send photos. I'm always getting emils from someone looking for a JR. I can be contacted thru the site.

Thanks

Walt B)

I would be interested in a nice, original bayonet & scabbard. I wish I could afford another 41 rifle.

Yout might want to post some pics on this forum....it may spark some interest as well.