Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Scott

Sometimes cash won't buy a Johnson

3 posts in this topic

Got a call for parts for nice sporter from friend who got it by trading a very nice Inland carbine, bayonet, .22 trainer and $200 cash for it. Seller had turned down a $3000 cash offer near front of show. I guess trade value was less than $1500. Not everyone wants cash.

Sorry about delay in answering emails, as I and wife have been very sick. I think I have answered everyone now. See you in Tulsa -table 19c2.

Part 2 of the Johnson trade. Last weekend, new owner was in Austin, Tx, show and another sporter walked in, drilled and tapped with a scope, but with original military barrel and stock (cracked). Barrel was missing lug and front sight but not modified. A trade was worked out whereas they traded stocks and barrels. Now each has a complete style gun. I just finished putting stock, lug and sight on my friends military gun. He said he has about $1600 total in it and that it is the last military gun he needed. Luck is where you find it.

glad to see you are back have always enjoyed your posts, would you please pm me I need some parts thanks.