Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bootneck

recoil spring, etc. for JSAR 1941

3 posts in this topic

Greetings All,

does anoyone know where to get a JSAR 41 main recoil spring?

also need a forestock cross recoil stop pin with screws and cross pin for the front of the magazine together with pin retaining catch which is secured to the forestock

Mitch droped me a line that Mr.Scott may have some bits (thanks again Mitch!) but if there is any other source that someone knows about please let me know

I've checked Numrich but they're out of the main springs and cross pins :(

thanks in advance for your time!!!

cheers

Drew

You can also try SARCO in Stirling, N.J. but Joseph Scott is your best bet. Since John Darling "retired", he is the primary purveyor of quality replacement (and sometimes original) JSAR parts and furniture.

You can also try SARCO in Stirling, N.J. but Joseph Scott is your best bet. Since John Darling "retired", he is the primary purveyor of quality replacement (and sometimes original) JSAR parts and furniture.

Hello Brian,

thanks for info, unfortunately SARCO will not ship to Canada have tried many times with no luck :( , Numrich is bet better but they always charge me $31,- for shipping no metter what you ship even for $2 screw - somethimes sucks to leave on the north side of the line :)

I'm hoping Mr.Scott get back to me one of this days

cheers again

Drew