Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve(WA)

1941 Johnson for sale

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Thought I would give you guys first shot before GB. I bought it a while back, but am going to sell it for what I have in it. I would like to add more money and get something with a bit more finish. I took a shot at this from GB a little while back. Had poor pictures and description. It was very filthy inside. I took it apart and cleaned it. It seems to function fine. Has bolt hold open. Plus, I think this one did make it to service somewhere. It has two different rack numbers in the stock. The finish is mostly worn off, and it has seen humid conditions. A fair amount of pitting under the woodline, less so above the woodline. It is chambered in 30-06. Barrel is decent, has been shot a lot, but no rust or pitting there. Some dullness, it doesn't quite swallow a 30-06 bullet, but getting there. It would be great to know it's history. It is import marked, so it came in from somewhere. It needs the magazine holding pins, I think Mr Scott has them. Otherwise seems complete.

Pics:

DSCN0300_zps0194b22a.jpg

DSCN0303_zpsf228dda1.jpg

DSCN0302_zpsf8873e71.jpg

DSCN0307_zps6c7a358a.jpg

DSCN0305_zps304ed0b9.jpg

I have $3600 in it (plus shipping, etc). I would ask the same shipped to C&R or FFL. More pics and such available.