Joseph Scott

New stocks available

15 posts in this topic

Joe.....I'm interested in a stock. I'll be sending you a message, shortly Thanks Rob

Huskytim, message sent. For information, I cannot ship to Canada, or outside US, due to US export laws, Sorry

Joe, I live in Sacramento.....I bought a barrel from you a couple of years ago! I have 3- LMG front sights I would like to trade. Thanks! ---Tim

Huskytim, message sent. For information, I cannot ship to Canada, or outside US, due to US export laws, Sorry

Joe, I live in Sacramento.....I bought a barrel from you a couple of years ago! I have 3- LMG front sights I would like to trade. Thanks! ---Tim

Is anyone hearing from Joe? My messages are going unanswered and I'm not seeing any new posts but I see that he's checked in on the site, I think. I still need another stock. Thanks Rob

Try sending Joe a PM ArtR

ArtR, Done that......those are the unanswered messages. You better throw another log on the fire. It's going to get cold! Thanks, Rob

Rob I would be patient, Joe will normally answer as time allows As for heat, a BIG CHILL here...already some area forecasters are comparing to Winter of 1968 when we went 112 hours with below 0 temps....hope not that long...but never got above -1F here today, is now -8 and headed to -10, high tomorrow of maybe 3F and tomorrow night -16F... and some pretty steady winds creating significant wind chill..could be chilly tonite...and add to that we just had a 35 minute power outage...and the night is still young!

My wife looked at weather for northern ME where she went to school and the wind chill was -47. It takes a special breed to live up there in this stuff! They are calling for -2 here Mon. night and we just aren't used to that stuff! Good luck and stay warm!

I finally had the pleasure of speaking with Joe on the phone the other night. He sounded good but busy and at least a little warmer than we are here in PA.....lol

Rob I am glad that you finally were in contact with Joe. I knew patience would win out! As for the cold, we are in for another fitful night....after many days below zero, it is 28F right now and raining....we hope that it warms up as forecast and does not freeze on. Then on Tuesday it is back into the freezer. ArtR