Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Scott

Tulsa gunshow coming up

3 posts in this topic

The big Tulsa show will be April 5 & 6. I will be relocated to downstairs section 12LA table 3,4,5. I will have three rifles, new stocks and misc small parts as usual. Also a few M14E2 folding handles and metal parts of the special flip up buttplate. If anyone has the rubber pads, I will trade for them or buy. Come visit, free inspections of your Johnson's. See you there, Joe

Lots of rifles here Friday. Inspected three including one bought at the big auction a while back. Every single numbered part matched the log book including the number 2 marked stock. Absolutely one of the best I have seen. Had the small cross scratches on wood, barrel finish showed correct sanding marks, color was correct, just totally correct. Owner has two others. He is very proud of this one.

About 8 rifles for sale. None sold that I know of. I sold three bayonets. Inspected five rifles, two had loose firing pin collars. Told them how to fix them. Be sure to inspect for this when buying. I was amazed to read an auction description that the gun was made for Denmark. Boy,that is one rare gun.