apss282

Johnson parts available

4 posts in this topic

I've been a Johnson fan for 40 years....and have acquired a few extra parts over the years, as I rebuilt "sporterized" versions, back into their original military configuration. It would probably be easier to tell you what I don't have: cocking handle, recoil spring, front sight, bayonet lug, buttstocks (I do have orig. forends), mag. door spring, firing pin retaining clip. Send me your wants....and maybe I can help. I also have a 1941 LMG trigger guard w/parts, stock & pistol grips, and one that is stripped, but with stock. I will trade or buy parts that I don't have.

David Buehn

714 310 9934

dbcolts@aol.com

PS......I also have two 8mm Mauser Droer kits that include the complete trigger guard/buttstock (like a 1945 Johnson LMG) and the complete forward reciever w/barrel (xlnt bore), latch, front sight, and bipod. No mag housing. I made a few of these into semi-auto Droer's with these kits. The last one I made into a .30/06 as the kit uses BAR magazines. The two kits are $1250 each. The Droer trigger guard slides right onto a 1941 semi-auto Johnson receiver.

David

Charlie.......I don't have any original length barrels. Just some that have been sporterized....and cut shorter....and of course a bad bore. I do have barrel extensions and can make up new ones with Springfield 03 barrels. These come out great....and I've made quite a few.

Have a great New Years.

David

dbcolts@aol.com