Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bambibuster

Selling my M1941! Is anyone interested?

5 posts in this topic

I am selling my M1941 Johnson non-letter prefixed serial number 30-06 rifle. The rifle is in beautiful condition with one exception, it has a pitted bore. The rifle shoots well, but with lighter bullets, the rounds will "keyhole" on a target. Now, I know what these very rare rifles are worth, so no low-ball offers will be considered. I am asking $6,000. I will ship, but all sales will be through a FFL dealer at the buyers expense. FTF in the Reno area. If interested, please contact me soon as I just might come to my senses and put this unique piece of history back in the gun safe.

Johnson.jpg

Here are some more pictures of the M1941. As you can see, it is in amazing condition. I am now asking for $5,000 or best offer. This rifle has to go as I am wanting a stock 30-40 Krag and the seller is ready to make a deal!

20160908_123922~2.jpg

20160908_125513~2.jpg

20160908_124927~2.jpg

20160908_125538~2.jpg

20160908_123958~2.jpg

20160908_123938~2.jpg

Well, I was hoping to sell my M1941 and get enough money to re-invest in another mil-surp rifle and some equipment and uniform to go with it, but alas, maybe I am asking too much. So, final price drop, $4,000 OR BEST OFFER!!   I will consider reasonable offers.

I am not personally interested in buying the rifle but am unable to read the full serial number. I can only see a "4" with a possible "3" following. Are there any component serial numbers available that you can also list? And is there any history on the rifle, as to where it came from, etc. ? This info might make the rifle more interesting to a potential buyer.

Edited by Ed Johnson
to help him sell the gun.