Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtR

Off Topic but Seasonal

2 posts in this topic

While early, I need to get this out before things get any more hectic....Wishing One and All a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Some things that I will not get into, but we are expecting our 3rd grand child within days, so it could be both hectic and happy here. Weather has been an issue here Northern New England and winter is starting to show its ugly head. Yesterday we had near whiteout conditions and today it has all melted away and tomorrow it will be something like 5F. We have been without water for 58+ hours due to a major break in a main distribution line coming out of our local fresh water facility....supposedly we will be getting water later today....cross our fingers. We are past the national elections and shortly we will begin a new era into uncharted territory. So while there are both ups and downs, things are basically looking up.

ArtR

Merry Christmas, Art....and to everyone else on here as well.

This has been a difficult year for some of us, especially our Webmaster, Jim Pullen, who lost his house and pets to a fire several months ago. I'm pleased to report that he sent me photos of their new house and Jim hopes they will be moving in soon.

On the plus side, Walt Liss and his wife moved back into their beautiful new log home a few months ago, after they, too, had lost their previous house to a fire.

Let us all hope that we will finish off this year as smoothly as possible, and that life will be a bit quieter in 2017.       Ed J

Edited by Ed Johnson
spelling error