Alexnev

Looking for small parts, please help.

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

After I got my JSAR with the help of the knowledgeable members here I realize I’m missing small parts. Can you please help me source them. Numrich and Sarco are out...

I need to find:

1) recoil stop screw front (see pictures attached)

2) rear cross pin

3) metal braid that sits on stock and keep rear cross pin in place

4) Nice original bayonet and scabbard

Thank you very very much in advance!

Alex

08A2C2B4-80B3-4BA7-8DF6-6EFBF1D467FA.jpeg

29717CD1-FA96-4093-B8E7-A7F4B63AD8C9.png

6299685F-D6EC-4B6C-97CF-8422944A6455.png

Numrich does have these cross pins for the JSAR.  These will work on front or rear. 

BCCF7D20-448F-4C67-98F0-30D713940BAB.png

Thank you Sir! Rear looks a bit different - I think it has grasping groove for ease of pulling it out. There’s no access from other end. 

It’s my understanding that the pins with no head were the first generation of pins, and used for front and rear,  the ones with the added head are the second generation pins for easier use.  The bullet point was used to remove the pins,  bolt stop plate plunger, and barrel.  Some pins are tight and can be difficult to remove, if the screws holding the trigger block assembly are too tight, then the trigger block does not align itself very well for the rear pin to fit in. Try making adjustments to the trigger block screws first before taking a drill to the pin hole. 

The base of the cartidge can be used to pry up the pin on the charging handle for easier removal of the handle. I know the pin can be hard to grasp with finger tips. Anyway the charging handle has a flat blade screw driver tip to remove screws. Good luck with your new toy!  I certainly enjoy mine.