Do you want copies? If so, which ones?   15 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like?

• JSAR
    • JLMG
    • Ammo
    • All three
    • JSAR & JLMG
    • None

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

As promised, here are the pictures of the posters I mentioned in the other thread.   Technically these are scanned copies of the originals.  These are clear and pretty good quality but I might redo the JSAR because of the flaw in the lower right corner image.  I haven't figured out the cost yet but it would likely be less than $20 each shipped....

20210812_131434.jpg

20210812_131545.jpg

20210812_131703.jpg

Thanks to all that responded.  I've been on vacation for the last week and am slowing digging myself out of the hole, work wise.  I hope to get quotes for true poster paper quality prints done next week and will report back with options for consideration.

If I do the larger format Xerox type copies, my estimate of $20 bucks shipped (for one) is pretty close, additional posters to the same person (all shipped in a single tube) would be $10 ea.  

The poster paper versions will be more expensive, but should hold up better over time and handling.  

I appreciate everyone's patience and I promise to deliver 

Frank

BTW, I'm not making any money on this, just trying to help out my fellow collectors.  If I do get the poster quality prints done, I might sell additional copies on Fleabay at a profit so don't be surprised.

I will take one of each, and if I understand correctly that would be $40. Let me know how you want to be paid by email to flyer898@gmail.com.

On 8/27/2021 at 5:48 AM, Orlando said:

What the measured size of poster?

The JSAR & JLMG posters are 38" w x 25" t.  The ammo poster is a bit larger @ 44"w x 28" t.  I'm going to see if the Ammo poster will reduce to the same size as the others and still be legible/viable.  

I thought getting old would add to my ability to be patient; it has not. I feel quite annoyed that I cannot figure out how to reply to the poll.

There should be an option for JSAR & AMMO

I have received copies of all items mentioned above. These were on "normal" white stock paper and they looked fine. I am having them mounted on light-weight fibre board to help them stay flat and I may take it further than that with a frame. I ran into a problem with my friend who specializes in painting restorations, mounting  and framing. The size of the Ammo poster exceeded the size of his biggest work table (he has a small workshop) so that's why we are looking at a reduction size to match the JSAR/JLMG print measurements. Anyway, I think it is a great project and if some of them end up in a flea market, so be it. As for the error on the lower right corner of the JSAR poster, it didn't bother me but maybe it can be corrected.....but it still is a great poster.

3 hours ago, ArtR said:

There should be an option for JSAR & AMMO

I was using the poll to gauge interest and figure out what an initial production run would look like.   Once I get production options (poster vs. copy) & pricing figured out I'll post ordering & payment options.  Any combination will be available.

Again, I appreciate everyone's patience.