rbgonoles

New to the Forum

9 posts in this topic

Hi all.  I'm new to the Forum and like many that join, I have a passion for US military firearms.  I started my collecting and shooting with a CMP M1 Garand and it grew from there to carbines, 1911s, Lugers, M14, FAL and others, mostly surrounding WWII and the cold war in the 50s/60s.  I have Bruce's book on the Johnson Rifle (and his books on the M1 Garand and US Small Arms of WWII.  Johnson Rifles present a fascinating story and history and of course a unique rife.  I hope to soon get my hands on one (preferably a military one).  Looking at the recent prices, I'll probably have to sell some stuff.  I look forward to reading and learning from those who have taken the plunge.  

Cheers

Ryan

rbgonoles  

Welcome. This forum has a great deal of collective knowledge, and I have found it to be a great resource.

Hi Ryan and welcome to the forum.

As you can  probably tell, if you have been lurking here for a while and have read or viewed a few forum posts, you are in the right zone for JSAR info. The forum members have a wealth of information, tips, tricks,  and often are a good source for parts or even possibly a good lead on a JSAR for sale. Hang in, hang tight, and enjoy.

ArtR