camstuff

LMG for sale on Gunbroker, 9-24-22

20 posts in this topic

I might add, it’s #4921. Maybe someone can look it up the info about it. 

good luck on bidding Rarecat!  😁

Not sure about the seller.  New, low feedback count and only accepts certified checks.....

The appearance and finish make it look somewhat like e Miltech unit but I don't believe Miltech fools around with doing any custom conversions in semi auto and I'm not sure if they deal with Class 3 LMG material.

Torrey,

4921 did exist as a JSAR.

Now, whether or not it was used in a SLMG conversion, that is just speculation at this time

ArtR

3 hours ago, ArtR said:

Torrey,

4921 did exist as a JSAR.

Now, whether or not it was used in a SLMG conversion, that is just speculation at this time

ArtR

I don’t know enough about these, but your answer is what I was looking for.  Thanks Art. 

Another day, 5 new bids, and now over $5k.  Last day of bidding will be interesting.

Now FFL's are in the bidding mix.

Well this one is going to be more than I want to spend.  Anyone want to bet on the final sell price?   I'm going to bet it's $13,500

I was looking at that one on GB about 6 months ago and I think it was $6500.  I don’t positively remember.  I like to speculate on final bid near $9500 to $10,500. Just to see how my reasoning works out. It’s been awhile since one has been up for auction, I also think bidding will stall a bit in the next day till the end of auction.  I also think that the certified check will keep the credit card buyers off the block.

The FFL's now have their hooks in this one, and they can only see resale $$$$$!!!

Surprised to see the current price with only a few hours left, may have to reconsider how high I'm willing to go

Yeah, now with less than 10 hours, it could get exciting. A non-FFL jumped into the fray just before mid-night yesterday.

I think I’m going to be high on my numbers as well. 

It is hard to tell if that lower was 'demilled' or what....as there are no hi-def photos, but it kind of looks (zoom) like there once was an 'auto' position???

Regardless, a nice looking item, and with the extra mags, the new owner should have some fun and be proud.