ArtR

New items seen

75 posts in this topic

SN B7302 on Gun Broker....good price, seems decent, but only a few photos

Added 1/10/2023: SN 7563 on Gun Broker....Sporter, has one bid, 4days left

Edited by ArtR

Pretty much shocked me, as BIN was reasonable, now days, for what appeared to be a complete and decent gun

I’m thinking the seller maybe realized it was worth more and pulled the auction. 

B7302 is relisted at the same price, but it's a new seller so proceed with caution.  

Sold already for $6500. 1 bid, with  buy it now.  Like rarecat mentioned it’s a different seller, with same zip code as first seller. Looks like a decent purchase. 

B7302  Said as sold, but relisted and ended again, different seller again????? I think I might stay as far away from this one as possible

WOW, how odd, I’m thinking peoples accounts are getting hacked. The second seller had other stuff for sale, and earlier today, they were all gone.  

I just checked again, and I think all three sellers accounts may have been shut down. 

SN B7319 on GB,  at least that is what the SN looks like. Another mega millions gun.

GunsInternational.com has 8 rifles listed, 3 are new:

SN B4365 military, honest wear

SN B3139  sporter

SN 8649 military but metal is blue/black, stock has some issues

Older seen before numbers are:

B2182 (also on GunAuction.com), B6382, B5298, A3088, B8365

SN B8959 is still on Proxibid (GunslingerAuctions) this was once one of Brian Alpert's guns (as reported in this post)

I believe that Brian’s old  B8959 was the one that has the highest serial number noted on the forum here.  It’s a very nice looking JSAR.  

Yes, that is a nice gun. Considering it was Brian's, not a wonder. Brian once said that he saw a LMG look alike with SN B9734, but this was a few years ago. Sad that he is no longer with us to say more about it.

I couldn’t agree more, I do miss his comments with his extensive knowledge. Thankfully this forum has preserved his years of knowledge he shared here. 

7216 is a nice honest looking gun. Wood not too bad, metal looks good,  screws in decent condition. Without seeing bore, hard to tell. Just wish people would not leave rear sight 'up'.

Last seen on Gunboards in March 2020

I thought the history of ownership was interesting, but like you say, buy the gun and not the story. 

SN 4096 seen on Gun Broker. Has some issues. See photos and listing. [Last seen Jan 2021]

On 1/18/2023 at 0:13 AM, ArtR said:

SN B7319 on GB,  at least that is what the SN looks like. Another mega millions gun.

Sold for $9950

BBBQ are you interested in this?  If so, I did see some screws in the top of the receiver, and if your looking for a pristine JSAR or something of a lower grade. Just something to consider.  Also how often do these show up for sale in Canada?  Might be a good opportunity to pick this up.  I looked at the bayonet, and it’s a reproduction. 

Hi camstuff, thanks for asking but I'm good I just got my first JSAR (I made a post just a few weeks back). You guys go for it. Switzers Auctions is legit I'm a repeat customer. There are instructions for international bidders, 

https://www.icollector.com/USA-INTERNATIONAL-BIDDER-PLEASE-READ_i47710066

I see 2-3 JSARs for sale per year at different Canadian auctions. Now that I'm a member here i'll post them. Thanks for the tip on the bayonet. I was considering it, but have read enough to know that buyers need to be real careful.