Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kennethg

need a 12" main spring

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I also need a new mainspring, but I am in Canada and the ebay and gunbroker sellers that have come up so far won't ship to Canada. There is one up now,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/166104268409?hash=item26ac95fe79:g:u7UAAOSwUghkZY5i&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwJu0%2BQko6F1JNfysPWTgDHBMCeIGAnbySXVNtRIpM9gimBj8XfOQ0v7jSEbb5ZyrO5arnagR%2BnnKzF%2FWv3A6tdjs4YzWoeuSYQhBL%2FNQ258XGQ1thl9201s0894vFMSdrdIXo02TfpeH%2Fab6HrJnafdi%2F17tPQyfBvvuOOJmxsQb0qKyPSjHJTyo%2BV1cHfOxq5AZhjE4G5MHMkMX9yeERwAFqmeUpX7juIc8BaziK%2FnqNcCv2pqbqbzIgjjwSXjbMQ%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5rr7LGeYg

There is no law against shipping this kind of part from USA to Canada. Sometimes I have bought gun parts from sellers off ebay if the seller allows it, including stocks, and a spring set for an Auto5. Often sellers just don't want the perceived hassle (of which there is none). There are no-go parts, but these are barrels, receivers, bolts and magazines.

If anyone is willing to buy one of these off ebay and ship to me please PM! I will pay you up front by paypal no hassles.