FSSF63Puls

Semi Auto JLMG Current Value

6 posts in this topic

I have a semi auto Johnson lmg clone that I'm considering selling. I tried reaching out to Dr. Brian Alpert who was instrumental in helping me get the gun assembled but learned that he died last year. Since he's the only person I knew that actively sold these weapons at the Show of Shows in KY, I wanted to ask what these guns were typically going for now. I have a number that I want but before making a gunbroker listing, I want to make sure I'm in the right ballpark. 

As stated it's the gun, two mags, and a reproduction bipod. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not even fully seated on selling the weapon yet but I need information to help me determine how to proceed. 

I’m no expert but a clone is still all Johnson parts, my guess is at least 8-12,000. , you can come down easier then go up.

I sold one in April at the big Tulsa Show for $11K.   Part of the challenge is finding the right buyer who is willing to pay a premium for a replica.  They are out there but it might take a while to make the sale

Sell it as a replica, up front, so there are no lies about it, and then as you say, someone will pay for it. 

I have one I may sell.

Phil