matconcrete

Merry Christmas to Johnson web family

15 posts in this topic

EC39B180-352B-4538-BFAC-6AB6B05B4B28.jpegbonus if you know what the exclamation mark is?

Ha ha, love it. Merry Christmas.  

I have no idea what that could be, I’ll be watching for the reveal. 

Appears to be a 20mm size bullet but not sure od the casing that would come with it. Looks like you might have a nice "man cave" up there in the boon docks.. You need 0068 to ward off the tourists......or to help make collections from tardy customers....:-)))

Merry Christmas to one and all from a 'snowless' Vermont. Crazy for sure.

15 hours ago, matconcrete said:

EC39B180-352B-4538-BFAC-6AB6B05B4B28.jpegbonus if you know what the exclamation mark is?

Perhaps a conversion cartidge.  Larger caliber to a 22Lr.

Merry Christmas! I splurged and got myself an original JSAR bayonet and scabbard to celebrate the holidays. Hey its snowless up here in Saskatchewan too, first brown Christmas since 1997.

33 minutes ago, BBBQ said:

Merry Christmas! I splurged and got myself an original JSAR bayonet and scabbard to celebrate the holidays. Hey its snowless up here in Saskatchewan too, first brown Christmas since 1997.

Nice catch if it's the one I saw that ended on ebay yesterday.  Merry Christmas to all.

I was watching that one too. There’s another one that showed up today on Gun broker that looks good to me. 

:rolleyes:ok yeah it was me... its going to a good home! I got this one, now I'm out. I was very close to spending $700 usd on a different one that came up on ebay months back, about the same condition but was numbered. 

Top 3 most expensive bayonets I bought to complete projects

#1 1941 JSAR 

#2 Enfield No5 Mk1 jungle carbine

#3 US Model of 1917

Somebody is better "fixed" than I. Nice BBBQ. The dot appears to be a musket mini-ball, the case has me stumped. I'm sure I've seen something similar in the past, but can't remember where.

Inventor was a military officer whose rifle bears his name, interesting coincidence. 

Art gets the prize, he not only pointed out my exclamation mark was upside down, but it was from a Burnside rifle. The $64,000 check is in the mail. 

44 minutes ago, matconcrete said:

Art gets the prize, he not only pointed out my exclamation mark was upside down, but it was from a Burnside rifle. The $64,000 check is in the mail. 

Oooooo.....I might be able to look at a real LMG...hee hee