Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tucker

stripper clips

7 posts in this topic

looks like I may become a major pain for everyone. Where is the cheapest place to get some stripper clips to feed my Johnson rifle. Also is there anyone out there near Lancaster Pa. that is wiling to show me how to take care of my rifle? Thanks Tucker

Tucker, I'm in Camp Hill, PA, about 1 hour from Lancaster (westbound on Rt. 283). Give me a telephone call at 717-761-5706 during the day (leave a voicemail if necessary) and we'll try to find a good time to get together.

Bob Lamoreaux

You've gotta just love this forum!

Here is a new member, and in just shy of 2 weeks, has been put in contact with a seller, has purchased a JSAR, and now has 3 experienced members willing to assist him with his "new" rifle.

Three cheers for Jim, the forum, and all members at large!

Tucker,

I hope you are happy with the rifle. =:) As I said, I really didn't want to part with the rifle, but I am young enough that at some point I can purchase another. They are a wonderful rifle! I hope you you have many years of enjoyment with it. Bob, you have seen this rifle before. I showed it to you about three years ago, and you thought it was a prime example of an untouched rifle.

Good luck!

If you are looking for stripper clips, buy swedish stripper clips (6.5X55 ammo) for the 96'. They are better than any other stripper clips for the 30-06 (and cheaper).

They work perfectly for Johnson rifles, 1903a3's and 1903 Springfields.