Cobrahistorian

WTB Johnson LMG parts

4 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I've got a deactivated Israeli Dror and I'm looking for an LMG hammer, hammer spring and mainspring to get the guts complete. The receiver's chopped in a couple places, but it works out to be a nice display gun. Just needs a little cosmetic work and it'll be a nice LMG display piece. If anyone's got spare parts, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jon

Which Dror do you have? There is a Type 1 in 303 Br. with a horizontal magazine and a Type 2 8mm Mauser with a vertical magazine. I have (or know where you can get) the parts you need. Contact me.

Hey all,

I've got a deactivated Israeli Dror and I'm looking for an LMG hammer, hammer spring and mainspring to get the guts complete. The receiver's chopped in a couple places, but it works out to be a nice display gun. Just needs a little cosmetic work and it'll be a nice LMG display piece. If anyone's got spare parts, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jon

I have A dror parts kit with an extra receiver piece with the rear sight on it.

I need an extra receiver piece over the mag housing area. Or the barrel housing with about an inch of receiver on it.

My kit came with overlaping receiver pieces which I machined so that they are now sitting on the lower with hair line joints ready to weld. Just need last piece to finish. would like to trade parts.

Thanks