Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArtR

Off Topic: New Forum look

6 posts in this topic

Just logged in and was surprised by the new forum look....IMHO...not sure I am impressed...seems a bit "blah"...may be I am just accustomed to the old look!

Art,

Thanks for the input here. I upgraded to the latest version of the board last night and have not had time to tweak it to the way i want it yet. I'm actually not sure what new features it has in it, though I know there are a few.

Hopefully over the next week or so I can get it to be less austere in appearance!

Thanks,

Jim

Needs more posts ;) I've learned a lot here and enjoy the forum.

Needs more posts ;) I've learned a lot here and enjoy the forum.

It really isn't that different in appearance from the previous message board. I tend to be somewhat old fashioned and hate to change over to new things. I'm the same way with cars, cameras, cell phones, boats, fire engines, etc.

And I hope Jim never changes the basic Johnson Website with the bright red pages as introduction.....dare I hope...

Ed J

I put a quick logo header on the boards. I will change it to a more suitable and less hasty one in the next few days. I am also looking at different skins to make the board slightly more friendly in appearance too.