Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryche_me

SAR show Phoenix AZ.

1 post in this topic

Good morning guys Got back really late last night from the SAR show in Phoenix ( lived here over 20 yrs and got lost getting out of PHX. how dumb is that. long story ) This show is huge!!!! go if you can. out of 5 buildings i only got through 1. lots of GREAT stuff , prices are a little high still but the good stuff was there. I saw 2 JSAR's one was really nice as was the price at $7000.00. it was an A prefix#. The other was in really nice shape at $4000. i missed the # though. I did manage to get a mag housing for the JLMG YEAH!!!!!!!!!! but while doing that i missed a complete bolt and carrier, front grip, front sight sold together as a package. (bummer as i need the JLMG bolt carrier) I didn't even ask what it sold for but it was indicated that it was pretty low. BUT I GOT MY MAG HOUSING!!!!! some of you may remember i've been looking for several years for one. Any way it was a great show and as usual there is never enough time or money to do it all.. Have a great day and now onto the "honey do list" for the holidays. RYCHE