Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Scott

Need bolt and locking cam assembly

7 posts in this topic

Joe: I may have what you are looking for. Do you also need firepin,pin retainer, and extractor? What about the recoil extension on the back of the locking cam? Let me know via P.M. or here on the board What else you need. I need a LMG Hammer, Strut , and strut spring. I asked awhile back if the strut and spring were the same , but got no answers. I also need the the lock plunger that holds the upper and lower rec.s together. Do you have any of these? maybe a trade? cash etc. RYCHE

I need the bolt front and rear locking cam with the extension link attached. This is for the bad gun bought on GB. Email me a price so owner can buy it direct from you.

The buyer sent me a copy of the listing page and other information. Clearly states " This is an original Johnson 1941 that has not been messed with. It is all original, bore is excellent, finish good, stock is solid. The stock does have two very small hearts on the left side (looks like from a Vet). Shoots great. Has all parts, it is in 3006." This came from a C&R dealer in Frederick, MD., with foreign name. Based on his statements about being original(had Remington op handle), the damaged bolt parts, and "shoots well"; I believe this was a case of fraud. The buyer told me it had a three day, non-shooting, guarantee. DON"T buy a gun out of town without a shooting test period of 5-7 days and never one with a Remington handle.

I also need to machine a LMG latch(?) for the upper/lower for myself. Will make several sometime this spring/summer.

Hey Joseph: Thanks to you also, They were parts left over when i managed to get the badly bubba'ed rifle that was on here, awhile back. That rec. was exactly what i was looking for for my DROR project. I used most of the other parts also. I still have the sanded down, cracked stock if anyone needs old wood for a repair or such. Jose was a pleasure to talk to and it helped him complete the project, so it was worth it all the way around. Thanks once again, and this is the best board!!!!!! RYCHE.

Does anyone have a bolt and a locking cam assembly for sale? Have customer needing those items.

I have been trying to contact you for a while now. Just found this board. I need a front site for a Johnson Rifle and several on different boards have mentioned you as a good source. If you have one for sale or know where to find one please contact me here or use my email djfin@sbcglobal.net. Thanks

Don Finlayson