Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r142

1941 johnson serial #

3 posts in this topic

just purchased a 1941 johnson for my father's birthday. the serial # is A1337. He had always wanted one and the opritunity presented its self. Any information on this gun would be appreciated. The gun is all orignal and came with a bayonet and frog. The gun is in great shape. The only thing it was missing was the orignal sling and a parts kit that would go into the butt stock of the gun. Thanks for any help.. Would like to pass the information along to my father.

just purchased a 1941 johnson for my father's birthday. the serial # is A1337. He had always wanted one and the opritunity presented its self. Any information on this gun would be appreciated. The gun is all orignal and came with a bayonet and frog. The gun is in great shape. The only thing it was missing was the orignal sling and a parts kit that would go into the butt stock of the gun. Thanks for any help.. Would like to pass the information along to my father.

I was wondering if you could tell me what type of oiler i need for the butt stock and what went into the other compartment of the butt stock.? Also what type of sling would i need to purchase to make it close to original.

Thanks for your help

Ron